Malyugin Sergey (adhocapp) built the vocaberry app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Malyugin Sergey (adhocapp) at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 2020-05-09
We take care to safeguard the personal data of our users. Any personal data accessed by the application is used to improve the application’s functionality and quality. No personal data is transferred to third parties.
What personal data do we access and for what purpose?
1. We access the name on your account and use it to synchronize your application’s data with our server and to back up the application's data. This data is transferred over an encrypted connection.
2. We access the storage on your device in order to back up the application’s data to your device.
3. We access the camera and a media library on your device in order to enable you to add your own images to the application.
4. Some versions of the application use Ads id to display advertising.
5. Some versions of the application use Google analytics id to collect information about technical errors in the application.
Last Updated: November 26, 2018